How to submit an application
- Download an application form from the CCF documents link below.
- Download the guidance notes and conditions of funding from the CCF documents link below. Please read the notes thoroughly and then fill in the application form. If you have any questions when filling out your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your application to email@example.com before the deadline for applications as stated in the key dates below.
- The application will then be considered by a panel sent up by the Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) Committee on the dates stated below. The panel may request further information or documentation regarding your application.
- You will be contacted shortly after the meeting of the panel as to the success of your application. Successful applicants will be required to submit a project report form on the actual spend and outcome of the funding.
Here are the CCF documents that you will require for your application/report.
Campus community fund guidance notes
Campus community fund application form
Campus community fund report form
If your application is successful, it is a condition of the award that all publicity and materials associated with your project must carry the CCF logo. The links below provide the approved logo in both vertical and horizontal layouts, and in colour and white - you can choose the most appropriate and re-size as required, but you must maintain the aspect ratio.
Campus community fund logo horizontal colour
Campus community fund logo horizontal white
Campus community fund logo vertical colour
Campus community fund logo vertical white