Queen Mary Technology Society is dedicated to benefit students by organising social and academic events involving in cyber security and computer science.
Queen Mary Technology Society are dedicated to benefiting students from EECS and other school, by organising social and techinical events open for beginners to more advanced alike. Meet people with similar interests and attend fun workshops about your course!
You'll be learing about cyber security and computer science with unique sessions run by both our committee members and guest speakers who specialise in the industry.
Technology excites us, and we want to create a community that cultivates this by having an entertaining and interesting environment for passionate students.
The Society embodies the curiosity of all our members. From cyber security to computer science. Together we explore and tinker with all things intriguing and with a growing array of technologies and new exploits, we can discover and learn new things every day.
- by organising social events so you can meet other people and exchange ideas. You can also talk to our committee members!
- by bringing in speakers from highly recognised organisations to talk about up and coming technologies and how we can use and learn more about them
- by networking with technology companies, learning about who they are and what they do so you can have a better idea of potential industries you may be interested in
- by organising interactive events and workshops related to computer science and cyber security so that you can expand your skillset and improve your CV
- by organising hackathons, coding events and digital circuit design events.
President: Ashish Kapur
Treasurer: Mark William Fernandez
Social Media & Sponsorship Officer: Bilal Kaaouachi
Events & Welfare Officer: Yilmaz Karakus
Contact us with any questions you may have: