Queen Mary Netball Club is one of the most active clubs at Queen Mary University and winner of the QMSU Club of the Year 17/18. We welcome all girls whether you’ve been playing all your life or have never played before, there is a team for you!
We currently have five competitive teams, four of which compete in BUCS South Eastern Division, 1 in LUSL and eight development teams competing in the QMSU League and CSL.
Get involved in QM Netball because it has everything you need to get the best out of being at Queen Mary. Fundamentally we offer the opportunity to keep fit and play the biggest women's sport in the UK, but we do so much more. We offer Umpiring courses, volunteer in local schools and the local community, organise award-winning charity events and promote personal development through our campaigning. Our strong welfare network ensures integration between year groups as well as assuring that each girl is completely supported by their peers throughout the entirety of their degree. If you're looking to throw yourself into a competitive sport, or simply be a part of the biggest girl gang on campus, QM Netball has a place for everyone!
Training takes place every Tuesday evening at St. Paul’s Way for all 12 teams. Fitness for 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams take place on Friday mornings and the 1st team are enrolled on a Strength and Conditioning programme.
BUCS, LUSL, CSL and QMSU League.
Days/Time of Regular Competitions:
- BUCS matches for teams 1- 4 are held on Wednesday afternoons
- LUSL matches take place on a Monday evening.
- QMSU Sports league matches take place between 14:00 and 18:00 on Wednesdays at Qmotion.
- CSL games take place between 7-9pm on Thursdays at Mile End Courts.
- Our home matches will take places either at the Olympic Copper Box Stadium, Mile End Courts or on campus.
- Away matches will take place at other University sports grounds, both inside and outside London.
Netball session takes place every Wednesday at 18:30 in Drapers Bar and Kitchen or other locations in the surrounding area.
How to Get Involved
- Like the Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, and Instagram
- Drop us a message and we'll find a place for you in one of our teams!
Monday 23/09 6PM-9PM Development Taster Session
Tuesday 24/09 6PM-9PM Competitive Trials Day 1
Friday 27/09 6PM-9PM Competitive Trials Day 2
125 St Paul's Way
President: Jessica Enemokwu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Development Officers: (email@example.com)