Queen Mary Netball Club is one of the most active clubs at Queen Mary University and winner of the QMSU Club of the Year 17/18. We welcome all girls whether you’ve been playing all your life or have never played before, there is a team for you!
We currently have four competitive teams, all of which compete in BUCS South Eastern Division, and eight development teams competing in the QMSU League and CSL.
Get involved in QM Netball because it has everything you need to get the best out of being at Queen Mary. Fundamentally we offer the opportunity to keep fit and play the biggest women's sport in the UK, but we do so much more. We offer Umpiring courses, volunteer in local schools and the local community, organise award-winning charity events and promote personal development through our campaigning. Our strong welfare network ensures integration between year groups as well as assuring that each girl is completely supported by their peers throughout the entirety of their degree. If you're looking to throw yourself into competitive sport, or simply be a part of the biggest girl gang on campus, QM Netball has a place for everyone!
Training takes place every Tuesday evening at St. Paul’s Way for all 12 teams. Fitness for 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams takes place on Friday mornings and the 1st team are enroled on a Strength and Conditioning programme.
BUCS, CSL and QMSU League.
Days/Time of Regular Competiions:
- BUCS matches for teams 1- 4 are held on Wednesday afternoons.
- QMSU Sports league matches take place between 14:00 and 18:00 on Wednesdays at Qmotion.
- CSL games take place between 7-9pm on Thursdays at Mile End Courts.
- Our home matches will take places either at the Olympic Copper Box Stadium, Mile End Courts or on campus.
- Away matches will take place at other University sports grounds, both inside and outside London.
QMSU also offers Get Active Netball sessions for just £2.30 per session and open to all abilities. It's a fun, social, turn up and play programme, visit the Get Active site for more information.
Netball session takes place every Wednesday at 18:30 in Drapers Bar and Kitchen, or other locations in surrounding area.
How to get Involved
- Like the Facebook page, follow us on twitter, and Instagram
- Drop us a message and we'll find a place for you in one of our teams!
President: Charlotte Catchpole (email@example.com)