Social Media Links
Instagram | Facebook
Hi! I’m Panayiotis, and being an international student myself, I’m eager to represent the international community at the BLSA.
- 3rdYear Medical Student
- Welfare and Publicity officer at the BL Cypriot and Hellenic Society(2020-2021)
- Volunteer at Teddy Bear Hospital(2018-2021), Open Minds(2020-2021) & Project Play (2019-2021)
- MESS Teacher (2020-2021)
- Member of the BL Drama Society (2018-2021)
- Engage with the international community and voice their concerns, raising awareness on the issues they face.
- Discuss the implementation of a cap on the international fees and the flexibility of installments.
- Collaborate with cultural societies in organising events aiming to promote ethnic diversity at BL.
- Support EU students following the reviewed regulations in line with Brexit, by providing an informative handbook and signposting them appropriately.
- Arrange regular meetings with the representatives of cultural societies, aiming to develop a more coordinated system of support and welfare.
- Eager to help!
Voting open 1st - 4th March
Facebook and Instagram: @vote4pan