As a fresher, there might be many doubts about studies, careers and getting around the university. Transitioning from A level to university is not easy, so we, the committee (2nd and 3rd-year students), have decided to collect all our experiences in uni to give all new students and whoever feels the need for it, plenty of advice.
The talk will involve :
- Study tips and techniques
- Organisation advice beyond just studying
- How to think about careers and how to seek work experience
- Advice on living on accommodation
- Useful services you should be aware of
- How to maintain your well-being and mental health ( How to keep sane with a heavy workload)
- Q&A ( maybe questions you are too scared to ask your professors)
This event is free for everyone. You just need to show up. Bring your friends.
The event will take place on Thursday 06/10/2022 at 17.30(till 19.30) in the Bancroft Building room 1.13a (not the same as 1.13)