Join Bart's Friends of MSF and QM Friends of Palestine for a special evening featuring a photo exhibition of daily life in Palestine, a talk hosted by MAP (Medical Aid for Palestinians) with recordings from people in Palestine, and delicious Arabic food, chai, and cupcakes.
This event is a great opportunity to learn about and support the important work of MSF and MAP in Palestine!
· 6:00 PM: Photo exhibition of daily life in Palestine opens
· 7:00 PM: Talk by MAP begins, featuring recordings from people in Palestine
· 8:00 PM: Raffle & Chai, and cupcakes served
We hope you can join us for this special event and show your support for QMFOP, Barts FoMSF and the people of Palestine.
As part of the event, we will be holding a raffle to raise funds for FOP and Friends of MSF. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to these charities to support their important work.
There will be three prizes up for grabs in the raffle:
1. Cinema tickets to Genesis, voucher worth £25.
2. An olive tree, on behalf of the buyer, to symbolize the rich history and culture of Palestine.
3. A handmade Palestinian item