The fifth event as part of the Employable Me series “Female Empowerment in the Workplace” is now live!
Employable Me is a series of network sessions and workshops focusing on certain social aspects of employability. Through conversation and discussion, these events will help you understand how your unique skills and experiences can impact your employability and future in the workplace.
In conjunction with International Women's Day this March, the event will be celebrating the accomplishments of women in the workplace! We will be looking at raising awareness of diversity within leadership, support for professional development, equality of treatment, and workplace culture!
"A challenged world is an alert world and from challenge comes change. So let's all choose to challenge."
Our guest speakers include:
- Anna Galli - Financial Modelling Analyst at KPMG UK
- Gabriela Suarez - Marketing Executive at Property Development Start-Up
- Mariam Keating - Women and Equalities Committee Specialist at House of Commons
- Simon Fleming - Orthopaedic SpR
- Alexandra Galviz - LinkedIn Influencer