Endocrinology is the study of hormones which work in various mysterious yet fascinating ways. It is this curiosity in this wonderful specialty that has paved the way for breakthrough innovations, many of which would not have been possible without the work of the gifted clinicians and scientists here at Barts and the London.
This year’s committee, would like to open doors for current students across Barts and other medical schools to gain access to this new and upcoming society and the resources we will provide.
We are the first student-led Endocrinology Society at a London medical school.
BL Endocrinology Society aims to provide all our members with opportunities to:
• Attend fascinating speaker events, by nationally renowned specialists.
• Learn more about careers in Endocrinology.
• Enhance CVs with certificates of attendance and participation in both internal and external events.
• Network with professionals in the specialty i.e. clinicians at Barts and the London and scientists at the William Harvey Research Institute.
• Have access to online resources which we wil provide, summarising the Metabolism module content in order to aid your learning.
Society email: email@example.com
Ayesha Malik (Co-President): firstname.lastname@example.org
Elaxsha Gobithas (Co-President): email@example.com
Rashaan Jackson-Wade (Vice-President): firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaurav Bhalla (Treasurer): email@example.com
Simran Lakhani (Social Media): firstname.lastname@example.org
Fatima Al-Shihabi (Clinical Rep): email@example.com
Ali Kayyale (Pre-Clinical Rep): firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashleigh Samuels (Secretary): a.j.samuels@email@example.com
James Henderson (Secretary): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us with any questions you may have: