Welcome to QMBL Pole Fitness! We are a brand new society set up to give you the opportunity to experience the latest fitness craze - pole dancing. Want an amazing workout that's fierce, but fun? Sexy, but strong? Or maybe you just want to get your core super stable in the most enjoyable way! This is the place for you.
For 2022/23 we will be running in person classes! We will be offering the following classes at the London Dance Academy, The Basement, 49-51 Central St, London, EC1V 8AB.
Mondays 4-5pm Beginners class (Level 1)
Wednesdays 3.30-4.30pm Beginners class (Level 1)
Wednesdays 4.45 - 5.45 pm Intermediate class (Level 2/3)
To attend classes don't forget to purchase a ticket under the Products/Tickets banner. Tickets are £7 and are made available to members each Sunday at 5pm. Each class is limited to 12 students so secure your spot quick!
Changes due to COVID-19
Though we're slowly returning to normal routines and standards, there are still a few safety guidelines to mind while attending classes. Your wellbeing is our top priority so it's important to adhere to these to ensure a safe class environtment for everyone:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class
- Everyone will be offered hand sanitiser before entering the studio
- Everyone has to bring their own yoga mats to class
- No changing rooms - please come in your training gear (shorts and a top) ready to enter the studio straight away
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands before entering the studio
- Class capacity: Unlike last year, classes will operate at full capacity (12 students to a studio) so it's importnat to follow all the previous guidelines.
- For more information on class changes please read this link thoroughly https://londondanceacademy.co.uk/we-are-opening-and-this-is-how-we-will-keep-you-safe/
Along with offering a range of in person pole classes and online stretching classes, we are hoping to continue organising fun socials (in line with goverment guidelines). Please follow our facebook and instagram page to keep updated with all of our events and any new changes.
When class begins tickets will go live on this page every Sunday at 5pm at an incredibly discounted rate! You will get to make a whole lot of friends, get a whole lot more flexible and a whole lot more FIT! Join our facebook group below for all the details!
* 2022/23 Committee *
President - Momoka Takaya
Vice President - Rosie Kaye
Treasurer - Alexia Maharea
Intermediate Class Rep- Rosie Kaye
Beginners Class Rep - Evie Clark
Welfare Rep - Emma Bateman
Social Secretary - Emma Bateman