BL Sexual and Reproductive Health Society aims to increase awareness of current issues surrounding Sexual Health!
We would like to introduce students to the clinical aspects of Sexual and Reproductive Health, and provide students with:
- More information and opportunities to network with healthcare and research professionals working in this field
- Promote discussion on issues surrounding body and sex positivity, in a safe and open environment
We will be holding various events throughout the year, including:
- Talks with exciting guest speakers, clinicians and researchers
- Opportunities to enrich portfolios and learn more about sexual and reproductive health
- Clinical skills and history taking for sexual and reproductive health
- Discussions/Socials on relevant and engaging topics surrounding sexual health , Movie Nights, Book Clubs
Watch this video to find out more about our events and the society by clicking the link below!
Follow our Facebook, Instagram & Twitter pages for more updates!
FB: BL Sexual and Reproductive Health Society https://www.facebook.com/BLreproductivehealth/
Instagram: blsexualhealth https://www.instagram.com/blsexualhealth/
Twitter: @BL_SRHS https://twitter.com/BL_SRHS
Subscribe to our Mailing List and Sign up to our Newsletter using the following link!
Join us for just £2 per year!
Co-Presidents: Claire Holdreith & Sundy Papalois
Vice President: Anuska Rajen
Treasurer: Kiriana Lagden
Secretary: Nolynn Palmer
Events Co-ordinator: Francesca Flint
Liaison Officer: Amelia Jones
Publicity Officer: Rupali Adhikari
If you have any questions and wish to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via Fb or Instagram or drop us an email at:
We hope to see you at our future events!