QMML provides a space within QMUL for students and staff to come together and delve into Machine Learning.
Throughout this semester we are holding sessions on the fundamentals of neural networks, hosting events with companies and lectures from our members.
You can attend one session as your trial period, to attend any after your first you will need to be a member.
Please use the GitHub to get access to our weekly session materials :)
• Deep Learning - Goodfellow, Bengio, Courville (The seminal text on deep learning)
• https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkt2uSq6rBVctENoVBg1TpCC7OQi31AlC (Karpathy lecture series on computer vision)
• https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHQObOWTQDNU6R1_67000Dx_ZCJB-3pi (3blue1brown short series on deep learning)
• https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHQObOWTQDPD3MizzM2xVFitgF8hE_ab (3blue1brown series on linear algebra)
• https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUl4u3cNGP63EdVPNLG3ToM6LaEUuStEY (Introduction to algorithms)
Contact us with any questions you may have: