QMSU Sports Camps were established in early 2014 as part of QMSU's Community Sport programme. Our camps offer a high-quality, fun sporting experience to young people in the local community at an affordable price, using our students to inspire, teach and coach.
As a non-profit organisation, all profits are reinvested into the camps. This enables us to ensure that we have high-quality staff and a fantastic range of equipment, delivering the best product we possibly can. Don't just take our word for it though, here's what some parents have told us about our camps!
2015 Spring Camp Parents
- "They loved all the sports - enjoyed trying out new ones like athletics and netball"
- "Well organised, [my child] liked the staff and the other kids. [My child] Liked doing sports they hadn't done before"
2015 Summer Camp Parents
- "Keep up the good work"
- "Overall very impressed"
- "I hope that the camps continue, particulary at half terms and Easter/Summer holidays. One week for Summer holidays is not enough"
2016 Spring Camp Parents
- "My son enjoyed all the sports on offer and he made friends which was important"
- "[My child] thought the camp was fun and enjoyable and liked the range of activities"
2016 Summer Camp Parents
- "The kids loved the sports camp as usual!"
- "Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and the staff, my daughter thought the sports camp was awesome"
- "Really impressed with the fact that they were given a tour of the College and given an insight into studying and academic life"
- "Great activities and she made lots of friends. She is already saying that she wants to come back in the spring and same time next year!"
- "Both of my children had a fantastic time!"
- "My sons enjoyed attending the sports camp for two weeks, they really loved all the different activities offered. Many thanks from a very happy mother."
100% of parents who returned surveys following the 2015 summer camp said that they would either "probably" or "definitely" register their child again! Our camp places are expected to sell out again in 2016, so make sure you register early to avoid disappointment.
Click here to register for 2016 sports camps.