Why should your student group get involved this year?
If you are part of a Society, Sport Club or Volunteering Group then we are talking to you!
Through our Social Cohesion Sport Programme, your student group will be provided with the support and guidance to deliver a project that uses sport to raise awareness of identified issues in the local community such as obesity, inactivity, gang culture and inequality. In return for your outreach, individual members can benefit from a host of funded training and development opportunities.
How can your student group make a difference?
You'll receive funding from us to contribute to any project costs as we strive to help make your project sustainable and continue annually. Projects can vary from weekly delivery with local schools to a 1-day community event.
What are the next steps?
- The application process is open throughout August with a deadline of 6pm on Monday 31st August.
- You can download the application form here.
- You can download the example budget forecast here.
- Email both completed documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for further information.
- See the projects that took place last year here.