Try Get Active for free!
We’ve dropped the £2.50 charge on some of our Get Active sessions this term so you can try out one of our pay-as-you-go sessions completely free.
Get Active is our recreational sports programme that offers a range of sports and activities to help you stay active at minimal cost. It’s a great way to meet people and get involved in something without any commitment, and in a relaxed non-competitive environment.
Check out the list of free activities below. Tickets get released every Friday for the following week, so keep an eye on the website!
- Friday 17th March – Table Tennis, 12 – 1pm
- Monday 20th March – Football, 12 – 1pm
- Tuesday 21st March – This Girl Can Badminton, 3 – 4pm
- Monday 27th March – Table Tennis, 2 – 3pm
- Thursday 30th March – This Girl Can Basketball, 5 – 6:30pm
- Monday 3rd April – This Girl Can Gymnastics, 3:30 – 5pm
- Friday 7th April – Archery, 10 – 11:30am