Cambridge Day Trip
Saturday 29 February 2020 9am - 5:30pm
Please log in to buy tickets.
There’s more to Cambridge than a university, it’s the perfect place for culture, adventure and fun!
Explore the incredible surroundings you know from famous films and walk the endless beautiful streets.
Take to the water and see Cambridge from a new perspective with one of the many punting tours (can be booked in advance or on the day.)
There is so much to do and get involved in:
- Take a guided tour around a number of world famous university colleges
- Vist the Fitzwilliam Musuem
- Walking tours
- Hop on and off bus
- Punting down the River Cam
- Botanical Gardens
- Bridge of Sighs
- University Museum of Zoology
- The Centre for Computing History
- Cambridge American Cemetary and Memorial
- The Cambridge Gin Laboratory
- Great St Mary's Church
- Amazing shopping and restuarants
Once in Cambridge, you are free to explore your own way and do not have to stick together in a group.
Coach will be leaving and returning from Westfield Way (Queen Mary) at 9am, please arrive promtly at 8.45am.