We hope everyone is enjoying the start of their summer! We are happy to share that we are back with an outdoor social event for everyone!
It will be taking place at Victoria Park this Sunday 3-7pm. We will post the meet-up post a day before the event!
Please fill in the Google Form here for track and trace purposes: https://forms.gle/gUTeKYhknAxk2KpS9
- We recommend each person to get a negative COVID test. You can do so through the university for free.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or has tested positive, or you have symptoms yourself, please DO NOT attend.
- Bring your own food (from your own culture preferably, as we are the International Society and would like everyone from different cultures to feel welcome!)
- Bring your own drinks and picnic blankets to sit on. Do not feel pressured to drink alcohol, if you are only comfortable with non-alcoholic drinks, feel free too!
- Social distancing rules will be upheld by everyone staying at least 1m apart from each other
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming, please message us to get access to a Zoom link. We will have a laptop open at the event so you can join us virtually.