A highly competitive and social club aiming to balance hard work and fun through teamwork and professionalism.
Our goal is to make the team better year after year with the help of its teammates.
The objective is to maintain the same level of competition within the club and improve both in and outside the courts.
We are always looking for new and better players willing to work with us and willing to help improve the team.
The Men’s First Team ended the 17/18 season with relegation into the South Eastern Division 3 and so we are now focused on rising back up to division 2 and storming this season in the lower division.
The Men's Second team ended the 17/18 season with maintaining their position in South Eastern Division 4 and so now we are looking to move up into the Division 3 for next season.
We are now looking to bulster and improve both mens teams with competitive, athletic and skilled new players who are hungry for success.
We currently have a flourishing social element to the club with regular drinks, events and dinners but we strive to improve. In fact this year we are integrating the Intermediate/Advanced team with the BUCS teams in order to create more social opportunities for all the teammates. Not to mention monthtly Hail Mary Events which are always loads of fun!
- 30th September
- 18:00-20:00 @ Lee Valley Tennis Centre
You will need: Tennis Racket, Suitable Shoes, Student ID card and contact details.
- Every Sunday 18:00-20:00 @ Lee Valley Tennis Centre
Men 1: BUCS South Eastern Division 3
Men 2: BUCS South Eastern Division 4
Women 1: LUSL League
Intermediate Teams: QMSU Tennis League
Match days: Wednesdays, 1pm-7pm.
This is our beginner offering, which is done through the Get Active program in the warmer seasons.
Find out more here.
How to get Involved
- Like the Facebook page and get in contact with the club committee members.
- Attend the taster session - this first session is free!
- Purchase your subs - at the Hub (Mile End), BLSA reception (Whitechapel) or online.
- Enjoy! Take part in the sessions, and compete in the matches.
QMSU offers a gym on the Mile End campus, Qmotion, as well as a sister-gym in Charterhouse Square, Fitness to Practice, both with competitive student membership rates. This is ideal for students who want to purchase a gym membership - which is separate from a Club Sport subs - to improve and maintain peak physical fitness.
With every gym membership, you get a free 60 minute one-to-one session with trained instructors which includes:
- A personalised gym programme tailored to your own fitness goals;
- A full demonstration of exercise and techniques, and guidance on resistance machines;
- Information and advice on nutrition;
- A 60 minute review session every 6-8 weeks to re-evaluate and re-customise a new programme to avoid plateaus.
President - Luca Chapman - (+44 (0) 7880223291 // email@example.com //)