The National Student Survey and UK Engagement Survey are open! Not only is it an opportunity to provide feedback, but a donation to our RAG charities will be made for every completion!
There are a range of surveys open now, which is an opportunity for you to provide anonymous feedback to the University on your university experience. Here is a breakdown of the surveys open now and who they are for:
- National Student Survey (NSS): Open to most final year undergraduate students. An opportunity to feedback on your whole experience at Queen Mary - feedback that we will use to make improvements for students of the future. Open until 30 April 2021.
- UK Engagement Survey (UKES): Open to all undergraduate students who are not eligible to complete the NSS (see above). An opportunity to feedback on your learning experience at Queen Mary. Open until 9 April 2021.
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES): Open to all taught postgraduate students to reflect on your learning and teaching experience. The results of this annual nationwide survey help improve the taught postgraduate offering at Queen Mary. Open until 11 June 2021.
By completing these surveys you’re not only helping the University gather important data to help shape student experience but you’re also supporting some great charities!
Last academic year the University donation 50p from every student response in the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) and UK Engagement Survey (UKES). An amazing total of £747 was raised for one of our RAG nominated charities, Rays of Sunshine, a charity that brightens the lives of seriously ill children across the UK.
This year, the University are donating £1 per NSS response and 50p per UKES and PTES response to charities chosen by your School Reps and Executive Officers for each faulty.
- Science and Engineering (S&E): Young Minds – S&E chose this charity as their mission to see a world where young people get the mental health support they need is incredibly important.
- Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD): Cancer Research UK – SMD chose this charity as they do amazing research to find a way to beat cancer.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS): Whitechapel Mission – HSS chose this charity as they do lots of great work with the homeless community in East London.