Our Students' Union Student Media Training & Development programme offers an extensive range of training and development opportunities throughout the year. All our sessions are free to participate in and are ideal for those involved in Student Media, studying Media-related courses or simply for those looking to develop their knowledge and skills. For some people our training is simply a fun, enjoyable opportunity in itself! You can book onto our featured training sessions online. If you have a question get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Schedule 2018-19
There are no scheduled training sessions at the moment.
Podcast and Radio Production with Natalia Rodrigurez, Producer at Radio Wolfgang.
Thursday 18th October, 6-8pm
In 2017-18 the Student Media Training & Development programme included:
- Insight into Media Law, Libel and Defamation Course delivered by David Banks, one of the UK’s leading Media Law trainers and consultants
- InDesign Trainining for Beginners
- Interview Skills for Journalists run by the Press Association
- An Introduction into PR at QMUL
- Media Masterclasses including freelancing, fashion media, broadcast journalism, regional reporting and many more!