How We Are Keeping You Safe
We strongly encourage all users to wear a suitable face covering whilst in the facility. This includes when entering the facility, in changing rooms and communal areas, and when within all workout areas. Face coverings should be removed during exercise.
Extensive and Frequent Cleaning
Our facility, including all exercise equipment, will be deep cleaned every night. Members of the Qmotion team will also be cleaning surfaces and equipment throughout the day.
We are keeping all of our self-cleaning stations around the gym. We are requiring all of our members to continue cleaning your equipment after use as part of our standard expectations of gym etiquette.
We have installed hand sanitiser stations throughout the facility to make it easy for you to regularly clean your hands. We also ask that you sanitise your hands when you enter the facility to help keep everyone safe.
Changes To The Gym Floor
Now that the regulations on social distancing have been removed, we have been able to provide you with more options to get active within the gym!
We have been able to increase the number of exercise zones in the gym. This means even more cardio machines and the return of some of our previously-removed equipment! We have also been able to remove the tape in some areas, giving you more flexibility whilst on the gym floor.
You may also share equipment with fellow members, though we ask that you please take care to clean in-between sets. You are now able to train with others, though we are still recommending that you maintain social distancing wherever possible.
Recommendations To Members
• Wear a face covering whenever you are not exercising.
• Remain socially distanced wherever possible.
• If you will be exercising with others, stick to pairs or small groups to allow for social distancing in the gym.
• Arrive changed and ready to train to allow for social distancing in the changing rooms.
• Restrict your workout to 1 hour to avoid congestion in the gym.
• Avoid our busier times during the evening between 5pm-7pm on weekdays.
• Be considerate and conscientious towards others, and finish using an exercise station as soon as reasonably possible.
• Avoid drinking from fountains and bring a full bottle with you.