Money for the Campus Community Fund is generated by your spending in the Learning Café. The fund is there to support:
- Cultural and learning events, e.g. poetry readings, performances and guest speakers
- Learning and vocational workshops, and events designed to promote students’ employability
- Equipment and facilities to improve the environment of the Library, the Hive or the Students’ Union
- Competitions, displays and exhibitions
- Activities designed to create/promote campus communities
- Projects intended to improve the QMUL student experience
Applications may be made by individual students; individual members of Queen Mary staff; Queen Mary departments; QMSU Societies/Clubs; and Students' Union staff. Funding is awarded by the Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) Panel which meets at least once a semester.
Key Dates 2018-19
The Campus Community Fund held four funding rounds during 2018-19. The Campus Community Fund will be open again for applications in Autumn 2019 - dates will be published here as soon as they are available.
|Deadline for Applications
This is the last date you will be allowed to submit an application for the next meeting of the panel
|Next Panel Meeting
The next meeting of the CCF panel
Find out more
Make an Application
The Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) is run in conjunction with the QMUL library.