Money for the Campus Community Fund is generated by your spending in the Learning Café. The fund is there to support:
- Cultural and learning events, e.g. poetry readings, performances and guest speakers
- Learning and vocational workshops, and events designed to promote students’ employability
- Equipment and facilities to improve the environment of the Library, the Hive or the Students’ Union
- Competitions, displays and exhibitions
- Activities designed to create/promote campus communities
- Projects intended to improve the QMUL student experience
Applications may be made by individual students; individual members of Queen Mary staff; Queen Mary departments; QMSU Societies/Clubs; and Students' Union staff. Funding is awarded by the Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) Panel which meets at least once a semester.
The Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) is run in conjunction with the QMUL library.
Key Dates 2019-20
The Campus Community Fund is now closed for applications for 2019-20.
Make an Application