Do you want to raise an issue with your Course Rep? Or do you want to learn more about the work your Course Rep is doing? Click on the link below to find your Course Rep. The contact list is sorted by School, so start by finding the tab for your school (at the bottom of the document).
Find my rep
Can’t find your Course Rep?
There can be a couple of different reasons why you can’t find your Course rep:
- Check that you’re looking in the right place. Make sure you are checking the contact list for your school.
- For courses that are co-delivered by two or more schools, your Course Rep may be listed under a different school than you expected, so try checking the other schools that are involved in delivering your course.
- Some courses have multiple reps, because the course covers multiple specialisms. If your course has multiple specialisms, check if you have a dedicated rep for your specialism.
- If you’re finding the list of contacts a bit confusing, you may find it helpful to use the search function (ctrl + F or cmd + F) to search for the name of your course.
- If your Course Rep is listed as ‘vacant’, it means that we currently don’t have a Course Rep for your course. Your School Representative may be able to help you in some instances (their contact details are also included in the contact list). Or you could put yourself forward to be the Course Rep for your course! Contact us on email@example.com to find out what the process is.